Sally Butler - Profile
Who is Sally Butler?
Sally is an established Business Training Consultant with over twenty five years experience in designing and delivering a wide range of training course in Business, ICT, Management and Soft Skills, in the Private, Charity and Public sector.
She has coordinated training for 200+ staff from Senior Managers through to Customer Service Advisors whilst working for Lincolnshire County Council. When she worked in Cyprus she was the sole trainer for 5,000 staff for the Louis group. She started her career in Cyprus travelling for three weeks in one of Louis's cruise ships. Until her work permit came through she wasn't allowed off the ship! She ended up training the staff and crew in everything she knew! Sally loves change and relishes a challenge, this was certainly one of them.
Sally loves to be creative and is highly organised. This creativity was put to the test when setting up assessment centres for Managers and Staff at the Customer Service Centre. This involved designing case studies, in-tray exercises, psychometric testing, role-plays, Alan Sugar type group activities, and interviews
Sally's MSc in HRM has been put to good use by leading on appraisals, competencies, motivating your staff, equality and diversity, health and safety, management inductions, and being the go-to person for communicating HR policies to new and existing staff.
On a more personal note Sally loves to learn. If you are familiar with psychometric testing she is an ENFP (Myers-Briggs), an encourager. You always feel better about yourself after a course with her. Famous ENFP's are Sandra Bullock, Robin Williams, Dr Seuss, and Charles Dickens!
2005 - 2012 - Lincolnshire County Council - Training, Assessment and Recruitment Manager
2002 to 2005 - Haven Online – Boston - Centre Manager
1999 to 2002 - Whitehawk Inn Training Centre – Brighton - Lead Trainer
1998 to 1999 - Time Management International - Nicosia, Cyprus - Programme Director
1996 to 1998 - Louis Travel Agency Ltd – Cyprus – Trainer
1994 to 1996 - Futures Training Centre - Worthing - Trainer/Tutor/Business NVQ Assessor
- Mental Health First Aid Certificate (2019)
- ILM Level 5 Coaching and Business Mentoring (2014)
- ILM Level 5 Management - Leading Innovation and Change (2010)
- MSc in Human Resource Management Lincoln University (2007)
- Level A and Level B Psychometric Testing (2007)
- Institute of Customer Service Assessor (2005)
- CertEd in Post Compulsory Education (1995)
- European Computer Driving License (2001) and Advanced (2014)
- NVQ D32/33 Assessors Award (1995)
- NVQ D36 Assessment of Prior Learning Award (1995)
- Counselling Skills Training (1996)
- HND in Business and Finance (Distinction) Brighton University (1990)