Welcome to Fish4Development, the fun place for learning new, or developing existing skills. Participate in friendly, hands-on, practical and thought provoking training. All training equips you to be more productive at work, and working productively saves you time, money, and energy.
Excellent management training enables you to get the best out of your team, and put well considered theories into action.
Computer training will show you the quick tips you missed out on in teaching yourself.
Become more efficient, improve your working relationships, and communicate to everyone in the language they understand.
- Small group courses run every month. See Courses Coming up for the current Open Programme dates.
- Five or more people? Ask Sally to come and run the training at your venue.
- All prices shown on the Investment page.
- If you don't see the training you want on the Courses coming up programme, please ask. We only need two people to run a course.
- Training can also be bespoke to your organisation.
Call 01522 585299 and chat to Sally for more information - free consultation available - no obligation
Who is Sally Butler?
Business Training and Development Consultant with more than twenty five years' experience in Training, Management, Assessment, Recruitment and Development.
To find out more
Just ask Sally on [email protected] or call on 01522 685299 for a no obligation chat
Thinking of booking on one of the programmes? You can be assured of quality training at competitive prices. Open Programmes are small, allowing time for questions, discussion and practical hands-on learning. You won't receive a sheep dip approach with Fish4Development, every course is unique and adapted to the audience.