This Communication Skills training enables delegates to enhance their personal and team productivity by improving their working and customer relationships. The programme will give delegates a greater awareness of the affect their behaviour has on others and increase their options when dealing with difficult people, conflict, or work-related problems. This course will cover how to:
- Communicate clearly and correctly to avoid misunderstanding and get your message across
- Develop and use your listening skills to solve problems, diffuse conflict, teach staff, and be a more productive manager
- Choose the most appropriate mode for communicating your message
- Gain a greater understanding of your personal behavioural style and the effect it has on the performance of your team and colleagues.
- Communicate and negotiate with others in a more persuasive and compelling style
- Give and receive feedback
- Use the Transactional Analysis communication theory to help you communicate better with others and not get pulled into unproductive arguments
- Identify the styles that others are using, and bring out the best in them
- Develop a range of responses to deal successfully with difficult people and conflict whilst maintaining effective working relationships.